This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Life at Wayland Heights
House and Around
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter 2020...
...from our family to yours! #house #home #family
Dec 26, 2019
4 quick takes: on 1st Christmas and baby food
First of all, let me wish you very merry Christmas! I hope you all are having wonderful time with your loved ones. Joe and I are...
Dec 17, 2019
Hello, new house!
It finally happened, we are officially moved to our new home! For the first time we are homeowners. How strange and responsible I feel to...
Nov 23, 2019
When not so many changes at a time would be great
There are 3 of us now. Only recently our little family of 2 grew in size and we welcomed our first baby Peter. Wonderful but extensive...
Nov 15, 2019
Starting something special…
Last Christmas was wonderful. Joe and I already knew we’re having a baby, we were both ecstatic, but still keeping it to ourselves. That...
Nov 14, 2019
On starting new life
Many times in the past I paused blogging and re-started again months later. It would be similar this time if it just wasn’t for totally...
Feb 6, 2019
4 quick takes: On lack of sunshine and buying homes
1. can't get out of the house! Oh, how happy I am that January's over. I've been sick ever since Christmas up until two weeks ago. It was...
Sep 30, 2017
fall bucket list
Ever since the beginning of September, even though the weather was still nice and summery (if that's a word), I started looking forward...
Aug 31, 2017
4 quick takes: On long summer evenings and lifelong decisions
1. affected for life This summer's been really special. Did you see this post in which I write about us moving back to Europe? That was a...
Apr 27, 2017
4 quick takes: On the craziness of April and life out of the ordinary
1. recipe of the month - fast food, babe! Because we had a lot of work this April! It's not like we ate fast food every single day, but...
Apr 10, 2017
long overdue summary
I suppose the planning stage is what we're living in at the moment :) The changes are coming soon, but let's pause for a moment and
Jan 16, 2017
Our little love story: Part I - Before we met
In the last few months I've been thinking a lot about how lucky I am to have my Joe. He's this totally crazy person who can act like a...
Oct 21, 2016
launching downloadable recipe cards
Nice recipe cards was always something I liked on food blogs. I love the idea of having a recipe all summarized in one place, framed, and re
Sep 18, 2016
go-to fall outfit
Updated September 28, 2016: My go-to fall outfit was featured on Simple Moments Stick today! If you're looking for fall outfit ideas make...
Sep 16, 2016
Living Abroad Series: Part II - 5 things to love about traveling
Few months ago I started a blog series about living abroad. Those of you who've tried it already know how great it can be, traveling to...
Sep 6, 2016
summer moments 2016
Since June 2016 the summer around here was totally different then ever before. During my many months of living in Boston, every day after...
Jun 8, 2016
1. traveling home to Europe and my sister's wedding Traveling home at the beginning of May was absolutely awesome (even though it's one...
Apr 28, 2016
Living Abroad Series: Part I - How it all began for me
I've been living abroad for years now so I think I am well qualified to share some observations. At first, living abroad felt great and...
Apr 26, 2016
1. recipe of the month - Chia Pudding As I was browsing internet one day instead of doing something more meaningful (I'm sure you've been...
Mar 31, 2016
1. coolest thing I did in March - painted Easter eggs I love doing some creative activities at home, it has a special calming effect on...